The Nomination Committee today announces its proposal for the composition of the Board of Directors ahead of the Clas Ohlson AB (publ) Annual General Meeting on Friday 8 September 2023.
The Board of Directors shall, according to the proposal, consist of eight members.
The Nomination Committee proposes re-election of Board members Kenneth Bengtsson, Mengmeng Du, Mathias Haid, Patrik Hofbauer, Håkan Lundstedt, Charlotte Strömberg, Göran Sundström and Anne Thorstvedt Sjöberg. The Nomination Committee proposes that Kenneth Bengtsson be re-elected Chair of the Board of Directors.
The Nomination Committee consists of:
- Kenneth Bengtsson, Chair of the Board of Clas Ohlson AB (publ)
- Malin Persson (Chair of the Nomination Committee), appointed by the Haid family
- Johan Ståhl, appointed by the Tidstrand family
- Richard Torgerson, appointed by Nordea Funds
- Ricard Wennerklint, appointed by If Skadeförsäkring AB
The Nomination Committee’s work has been carried out in accordance with rules set out in the Swedish Corporate Governance Code.
For more information regarding the proposed Board members and the Nomination Committee´s complete proposals, please see http://about.clasohlson.com.
For further information, please contact:
Malin Persson, Chair of the Nomination Committee, phone +46767242168