Clas Ohlson’s financial targets include organic growth of 5 per cent and an operating margin of 6–8 per cent. In addition, net debt in relation to EBITDA is to fall below two (2) times and the dividend is to comprise at least 50 per cent of earnings per share after tax.
Sales will increase organically an average of 5 per cent annually over a five-year period.
- Sales per customer increase.
- Sales per square metre increase
- Online sales to at least double every other year.
Operating margin will amount to 6–8 per cent within a five-year period.
- Proprietary brands will increase as a share of sales
- The organisation and retail space will be streamlined
- Development of product range, purchasing and logistics will be systematised
During the 2018/19 and 2019/20 financial years, approximately 1-2 per cent of the underlying operating margin is expected to be invested in strategic initiatives.
Net debt in relation to EBITDA to fall below two (2) times.
- Investments are being planned as regards financial position, cash flow and strategic activities.
The dividend is to comprise at least 50 per cent of earnings per share after tax, considering the company’s financial position.
- Over the first two years, 2018/19 and 2019/20, the ambition is that the dividend will be maintained on a level with the 2016/17 financial year, in absolute terms.