Our financial targets and framework have been adopted by the Board of Directors and communicated in connection with the Capital Markets Day on 3 May, 2018.
Sales will increase organically an average of 5% annually over a five-year period.
- Sales per customer to increase
- Sales per square metre to increase
- Online sales to at least double every other year
Operating margin will amount to 6–8 per cent within a five-year period.
- Proprietary brands will increase as a share of sales
- The organisation and retail space will be streamlined
- Development of product range, purchasing and logistics will be systematised
During the 2018/19 and 2019/20 financial years, approximately 1-2% of the underlying operating margin is expected to be invested in strategic initiatives.*
Net debt in relation to EBITDA to fall below two (2) times.*
- Investments are being planned as regards financial position, cash flow and strategic activities.
The dividend is to comprise at least 50% of earnings per share after tax, taking into consideration the company’s financial position.
- Over the first two years, 2018/19 and 2019/20, the ambition is that the dividend will be maintained on a level with the 2016/17 financial year, in absolute terms.
* To continue to link the earnings trend for the 2019/20 financial year to the established financial targets, operating margin and net debt/EBITDA are also stated excluding the effects of IFRS 16.