Clas Ohlson’s financial targets and financial framework were revised to support the new growth strategy. These new targets apply from the 2018/19 financial year.
- Sales will increase organically an average of 5 per cent annually over a five-year period.
- sales per customer increase.
- sales per square metre increase.
- sales online to at least double every other year.
Operating margin will amount to 6-8 per cent within a five-year period.
proprietary brands will increase as a share of sales.
the organisation and retail space will be streamlined.
development of product range, purchasing and logistics will be systematised.Over the first two years, we expect to invest approximately 1–2 per cent of the underlying operating margin in strategic initiatives.
- Net debt in relation to EBITDA to be below two (2) times.
- investments are being planned as regards financial position, cash flow and strategic activities.
- The dividend is to comprise at least 50 per cent of earnings per share after tax, considering the company’s financial position.
- Over the first two years, the dividend will be maintained at the level for the 2016/17 financial year, in absolute terms.