The Clas Ohlson Nomination Committee today announces its proposal for the Board of Directors’ composition ahead of the Clas Ohlson AB Annual General Meeting on Friday 9 September 2022.
The Board of Directors shall consist of eight members.
The Nomination Committee proposes re-election of the Board members Kenneth Bengtsson, Mengmeng Du, Mathias Haid, Patrik Hofbauer, Håkan Lundstedt, Charlotte Strömberg, Göran Sundström and Anne Thorstvedt Sjöberg. The Nomination Committee proposes that Kenneth Bengtsson be re-elected Chairman of the Board of Directors.
The Nomination Committee consists of:
- Kenneth Bengtsson, Chairman of the Board of Clas Ohlson AB
- Malin Persson (Chairman of the Nomination Committee), representing the Haid family
- Göran Sundström, representing the Tidstrand family
- Erik Durhan, representing Nordea Funds
- Ricard Wennerklint, representing If Skadeförsäkring AB
The Nomination Committee’s work has been carried out in compliance with the requirements as set forth in the Swedish Corporate Governance Code.
For more information of the respective Board member and the Nomination Committee´s complete proposal please see http://about.clasohlson.com.
For further information, please contact:
Malin Persson, Chairman of the Nomination Committee, phone +46767242168