Vision, mission & business concept
Clas Ohlson offer smart, simple, practical solutions at attractive prices that make it easy for people to solve everyday practical projects and small problems.
Clas Ohlson will be the natural choice for people who need products for practical problem solutions. This will be achieved by offering a broad range of smart products at attractive prices, a proactive, knowledgeable and available customer service, and an inspirational shopping experience through all sales channels.
To develop Clas Ohlson into a leading international modern hardware retailer, with high profitability that adds value for all stakeholders.
To help and inspire people to improve their everyday life by offering smart, simple, practical solutions at attractive prices.
Our business concept
We will sell dependable products at low prices and with the right quality according to need. (The founder, Clas Ohlson’s original business concept)
Our financial objectives
- Annual sales growth in comparable stores of at least 2 per cent
- A net total of 10–15 new stores is expected for 2017/18
- An operating margin of at least 10 per cent
- The proportion of products that promote a more sustainable lifestyle should amount to not less than 12% of sales by 2020
- Relative emissions of CO2 attributable to freight should be reduced by not less than 50% during the 2007-2020 period